Half-Day Private Cape Peninsula Tour
We think the Cape Peninsula deserves a whole day to see the sights, but if you are on more of an express visit, we do offer a Half-Day Private Cape Peninsula Tour (morning or afternoon).
- The breathtaking views of Camps Bay along with the 12 Apostles
- A scenic drive along the world-famous Chapman’s Peak Drive. (if open)
- The Cape Point Nature Reserve and view the tip of Africa.
- Venture to the Cape of Good Hope.
- Visit Simon’s Town and the African Penguins at the Boulders Penguin Colony.
- Cape Point and Boulders Penguin entrances
- Chapman’s Peak toll.
- Cape Point funicular
- Items of a personal nature
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick up time: 8:30 am or 1 pm (can be adjusted depending on your preference)
- Languages: English
- Vehicle: Luxury Sedan, SUV or minibus
- This fully private tour ensures a leisurely experience at your own pace, allowing your private guide to remain totally flexible to your needs. Should you wish, your tour can also be customised to include other highlights should there be enough time.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 14 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 60% if cancelled 21 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 28 days or less before departure