Half-Day Private City & Table Mountain Tour
Enjoy the crisp air and clear visibility as you reach the summit (weather permitting and cable car for own account). Our guide will point out the highlights of one of the world’s most famous views.
After the descent we enjoy a scenic coastal drive through Clifton and Sea Point to the city centre where we visit Green Market Square, stretching our legs with a walk through the Company Gardens.
The tour continues with a visit to the District Six Museum (closed on Sundays) to learn more about the system of Apartheid & the “Group Areas act” before we drive through the remains of this vibrant community. We then pass the Houses of Parliament, the City Hall, The Castle and Slave Lodge, before entering the “Bo Kaap”, also known as the Malay quarter. The architecture in this area is typical of what Cape Town was like 200 years ago.
We ascend Signal Hill to witness the firing of the noon gun (only during the morning tour, not available on Sundays and Public Holidays).
Should you be interested, we can then take you on a short diamond tour where we learn about the history of these sparkling gems before returning you back to your hotel.
Join us Half-Day Private City & Table Mountain Tour.
- Table Mountain or Signal Hill
- Leisure time at Green Market Square with a walk through the Company Gardens
- District Six Museum to learn about the past history of segregation (closed on Sundays)
- Visit the Bo-Kaap, Cape Town’s traditional Malay Quarter
- The firing of the Noon Gun (except Sundays and public holidays)
- 2x museum entrances (time permitting)
- Table Mountain cableway (weather permitting)
- Duration: 4 hours
- Pick up time: 8:30 am or 1 pm (can be adjusted depending on your preference)
- Languages: English
- Vehicle: Luxury Sedan, SUV or minibus
- This fully private tour ensures a leisurely experience at your own pace, allowing your private guide to remain flexible to your needs. Should you wish, your tour can also be customised to include other highlights should there be enough time.
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 14 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 60% if cancelled 21 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 28 days or less before departure