Private Sani Pass and Lesotho
For your efforts, you’ll be rewarded with its breathtaking scenery.
A passport is required & visa conditions may apply, please check yourself.
The 4×4 ride is part of a small group, only the road transfer from Durban is private.
We need to arrive into the town of Underberg by 08:45 am, so a start from Durban central later than 06:00 am is not possible on this tour.
Although Kwa-Zulu Natal is considered a sub-tropical climate and should be rather warm & humid, the weather can be tricky in the Drakensberg Mountains, so make sure you bring both short & long light clothing with comfortable walking shoes.
- A 4×4 drive up the highest road pass in Africa
- Visit a rural Basotho village
- Kingdom of Lesotho
- Lunch at the highest pub in Africa
- Return via Howick Waterfall (time permitting)
- Scheduled 4×4 trip
- Items of a personal nature
- Duration: 10 to 12 hours
- Pick up time: No later than 6 am
- Languages: English
- Vehicle: Luxury Sedan, SUV or minibus
- The comfort of a Private Tour
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 14 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 60% if cancelled 21 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 28 days or less before departure