Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All quotations are subject to change.
- Visas are guests own responsibility. If you have any queries about obtaining visas please contact us.
- Please make sure that you have at least 2 blank pages NEXT to each other in your passport. Should you not have these 2 blank pages, you WILL be denied entry into South Africa.
- Fun Time Tours, their employees, agents and/or assigns shall not be liable for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature and/or description and howsoever arising to any person or their luggage or other personal property whether due to the negligence or otherwise of Fun Time Tours, their employees, agents and/or assigns. The client hereby waives their right to all and any claims in this regard.
- It is advisable that all passengers cover themselves with comprehensive travel, medical, cancellation, curtailment and default insurance for the duration of your trip. Due to the remote and wild areas that we operate in, it is vital that all guests are covered for emergencies and other unforeseen circumstances. We will not be held responsible for guests traveling without insurance.
- The quote is subject to any VAT, levy or any other increases that are beyond our control.
- Laundry can be done at the hotels/lodges. This cost is for the guests own account.
- Our normal cancellation policy will apply should you fail to join or start your safari for any reason, including airline delays or missed connections. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance for this purpose.
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm a booking. Final payment is due to Fun Time Tours no later than 8 weeks prior to date of departure.
Cancellations or amendments will only be accepted in writing. If a booking is cancelled 8 weeks before departure the deposit will be forfeited. If your cancellation is made after the due date for full payment of your tour fare, charges will be levied. The scale of charges, expressed as a percentage of the tour prices is as follows:
- More than 8 weeks notice – Deposit forfeited
- Less than 8 weeks notice – Deposit plus 25%
- Less than 4 weeks notice – 50%
- Less than 3 weeks notice – 60%
- Less than 2 weeks notice – 100%
Should you fail to join a tour or safari, or join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no tour refund can be made. Please note that if the reason for cancellation falls within the terms of any holiday insurance policy that you hold, then, subject to the terms of the insurance policy, you will normally be refunded any such charges. All reservations, amendments and cancellations will only be accepted in writing.