Zambia / Victoria Falls Tour / Safari
As the intrepid Victorian explorer David Livingstone remarked “scenes so lovely must have been gazed upon by angels in their flight”. You’ll also soon figure out why the local people named the falls Mosi-oa-Tunya (Smoke that Thunders).
What to expect:
Meet and greet guests at O.R. Tambo International Airport to assist you with check in for your flight
to Livingston Airport. You will be met and transferred to your Hotel by our representative.
You can explore the Victoria Falls at your leisure from some of the vantage points on numerous paths, or participate in some of the many Adventure Activities on offer.
Some of the more popular Activities:
Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River on board the African Queen.
Helicopter Trip over the Falls.
White Water Rafting.
Day trip to Chobe National Park, Botswana (Home to the world’s largest population of Elephants)
Enjoy Breakfast at leisure before transfer back to Livingstone Airport for your departure flight.
- Accommodation at 5 Star Hotel, Breakfast daily
- Return flights
- Return transfers
- Free and unlimited access to Victoria Falls and Airport departure taxes
Dinner, Lunch, Drinks and all Activities and items of a personal nature (Own account)
- Cancellation fee of 100% if cancelled 14 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 60% if cancelled 21 days or less before departure
- Cancellation fee of 50% if cancelled 28 days or less before departure